Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Really, really, really clean skin...

Ever clean your face without feeling really, really clean? Enter the new L'oreal Paris Perfect Clean.
To use this product you take the little circular exfoliator and pour a small amount onto the pad and in a circular motion work the product into your skin. What I loved about this product is how clear my skin felt after I used it. I really felt like I was thoroughly removing all the dirt and grime
 from a long day off my face and the exfoliator pad felt really nice on my skin.



I will definitely be using all of this great cleanser and would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a good clean of their face.


Where can you find this little gem: Priceline, supermarkets and the ususal
Price: $12.95




miss chew


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...