Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Organic tinted moisturiser... yes please!

I won this amazing product from the great people at Spa Universe so I was very excited to try it.
What I initially loved about this product is that it’s all organic! They encourage you to rub it in between your fingers first to warm and activate the crème then gently pat into the skin.
If you have oily skin you will love this as it’s so light and quickly absorbed. The smell is absolutely divine due to all the natural products it contains. The tinted coverage for me doesn’t do much but I use this as a base for my mineral powder foundation. I like that unlike other tinted moisturisers with sunscreens that this cream is actually helping my skin. Rather than just protecting me from the sun.
This cream doesn’t come cheap but with all the amazing ingredients and how amazing it feels on your skin it is a worthy investment. I will definitely continue to use this product and I am keen to try out more in their range.


To find out more: visit spa universe
Price: $120


miss chew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...