Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Empties 2011

Well wasn't this a massive month for me, why does everything seem to run out at once. Yes I do non stop use a lot of products. I know I have lots backed up to use at home but I really prefer to go through a whole product before I buy more. 
This month I used up:
  • Terax Latte Shampoo
  • Batisse Dry Shampoo- Re bought
  • Rexona Deodrant- Re bought
  • Estee Lauder eye make up removed- Re bought
  • Nutrogena Sport Sunscreen- Not the biggest fan as it runs out fast and not so much of a need now that it's Winter. 
  • Wella Shampoo
  • Dr Bronners Hand Soap- Re bought
  • Johnson and Johnsons Body wash- not the biggest fan, the smell isn't that great and I have used better
  • Rimmel long wearing Foundation- I have now bought the new 25 hours one instead
  • Natural Compatibles wet and dry
  • Maybelline define a brow- My HG eyebrow pencil, loves it and rebought
  • Garnier Clear Senstitive makeup removing wipes- Yup again I have gone through another packet and I have re bought
Phew, that was exhausting!

I hope you have all had a great month! Mine has been so friggin hectic, bring on Thailand next month!

miss chew

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wowee you managed to get through a heap of stuff!!! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is an awesome pile of empties!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...