Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Got Blonde Hair? Treat it well with Wella

Now that I have blonde in my hair, I know how important it is to protect the colour in my hair. I was given these Wella products to use and I love them. The products I was given was Wella Professional BioTouch Colour Reflex Shampoo-$24, Wella Professional Bio Touch Colour Protection Rinse-$22 and Wella Professional Biotouch Colour Protection Intensive Mask- $22
When I used the shampoo the first thing I noticed was the burnt orange  colour the scent reminds me of a salon shampoo. It contains Chamomile to brighten the blonde in your hair which I found visibly noticable.
The conditioner is white in consistency and I left it in my hair whilst I washed myself and then rinsed. As I was rinsing my hair I could already feel my hair being more hydrated then before. The key ingredients are vitamin E and apricot oil which is why my hair feels so great. 
The last product the treatment was the icing on the cake. Biotouch Colour Protection Intensive Mask- $22 turns your hair from normal to pure silk. To use this I hopped out of the shower and towel dried my hair and applied a small heap into my hand and rubbed generously through my hair. Then using a wide tooth comb I combed the treatment thouroughly through my hair and left it in for several minutes. The difference in my hair is amazing. When I rinse it out I can't tell you enough about how soft and strong my hair feels. The colour of my hair is so vibrant so I use this twice a week. With all the swimming I have been doing (yeh I know it's a hard life) my hair is just lapping this up.

Wella Professional are great salon only products, used by the professionals so you know you can trust they will deliver on what they performance.

To find out more information: visit http://www.wellaprofessionals.com.au

Enjoy!

miss chew

xx

Please Note: These products were given to me to trial

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...