Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Change the way you brush your teeth forever

I have always been a manual brusher, it isn't that I haven't want to try electric toothbrushes, I think it just is something I haven't ever gotten around to trying. It wasn't until this toothbrush came along that that I really desperately wanted to upgrade.
This toothbrush is the Oral B Triumph® 5000 with Wireless SmartGuide-$199. Compared to other electric toothbrushes, this is the rolls royce. Gosh where to start, ok it comes with 3 brush heads to be able to cater for your needs. There is a Floss Action Electric Brush Head which I have been using religously, there is a Sensitive Electric Brush Head and a Pro Bright Electric Brush Head to help whiten your teeth also.
The brush is cordless which I really like and the charge will last up to 10 hours which is a long time in brushing time.
What is so unique though is the little computer which comes with it. As soon as you turn the brush on it sends a message to the little computer which times your brushing. As you all should know you should be brushing your teeth for a minimum of 2 minutes. I know I am terrible at following this at times, I am always in a rush in the morning and get lazy at night but with this brush I often go way over the 2 minutes. Each area of your mouth is sectioned and timed and when the 30 seconds is up it pauses briefly so you move to the next section. It cleans so effectively that within days of using it I already noticed a huge change in the slight discolouration of my teeth, they are looking whiter then any toothpaste or home whitening treatment I have used lately has done.
The monitor also warns you if you are brushing too hard and can tell you the difference with the way in which it is brushing. Is it brushing in a way that is suitable for your gums, to whiten your teeth, for sensitive teeth or general brushing?

It comes with a travel case and also a storage case for each little tooth brush head which is incredibly handy, loves that!

I love that feeling of clean that you get when you visit a dentist (minus the pain)

My teeth feel less sensitive, whiter making me feel more comfortable with my smile.

I consider looking after my teeth an investment so paying $199 for a toothbrush isn't something I worry about as I want to ward off hefty dentist bills for as long as possible.

To Find Your Nearest Stockist: You can search here or call 1800 148 022 or check out Big W, Priceline, Shaver Shop and other selected retailers.

Do you use an electric or manual toothbrush?

miss chew

xx

1 comment:

  1. I only just started using an electric brush recently too. I just got the Advanced Power one when it was on sale at Priceline.

    If I had known all the fancy stuff the one you got did, I might have been tempted. The girl at Priceline knew as much as me (ie: nada), and I was in a hurry, so I just went for the one that looked the easiest.

    So... Am I right in assuming there a three parts? The actual tooth brush, the little timer and the charging dock? Does the timer charge through the dock too?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...