Friday, June 10, 2011

Plum is the word for Winter with Arbonne

When the weather gets cooler I find myself moving away from the fake tan and embracing my pale skin and enhancing my features with darker plum lips, this year is no exception.

As I am on the road all day I sometimes don't get lunch til 2 or 3pm let alone at all so the last thing I ever have time to do is freshen up my lipstick, sad but true. So I am all about the long wearing makeup baby. 

Introducing the Arbonne's Long Wearing Lipstick in Jam-$32. I really do love this brand and it was their translucent powder that made me fall in love with them in the first place. 

This lipstick is the perfect plum shade for me and I have been consistently putting it to the test to see how long wearing it really is. When I wear this lipstick and put it on first thing in the morning I usually get til 1 or 2pm before I need a touch up so really only needing to reapply once during the day is a winner for me. 

The lipstick is extremely moisturising as well which really surprised me and glides on so smooth which makes me love it that little bit more. 


Standard pic of me being an idiot
To find out more information: visit their website www.arbonneinternational.com.au or call 1800 650 760

So what do you think of Plum shade lipsticks? 

Do you change your makeup looks for Winter?

miss chew

xx

Please Note this Product was offered for consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...